Theory of Change: An innovation strategy for the good
Theory of Change is the thesis that guides all decisions, initiatives and projects of Instituto Center Norte.
It guides the logic of intervention over the territory. Thus, it defines a strategy, directs existing results and relationships, and concerns with the central issues and conditions for a goal to be achieved.
The Theory of Change can show, in a simple and quick way:
- the problems of the context in which the initiative will be implemented;
- the assumptions that underpin the initiative;
- what will be the intervention reasoning;
- how we will measure the results so that they are strategic;
- what are the previously identified risks;